December 25, 1951. This day became the day of revival not only of the plywood shop, but also of the plant itself. On press No. 2, in the shift of foreman A.S. Syromiatnikova, the first pressing (several cubic meters) of plywood was glued. Anna Ivanovna Avvakumova performed the pressing. People's happiness knew no bounds. Many had tears of joy in their eyes.

The restoration period of the plant could be considered completed; from January 2, 1952, all equipment and all shifts began working at full capacity - stable production of plywood began.

During the year, 21,165 cubic meters of plywood were glued together, and 3,231 cubic meters of commercial veneer were produced for furniture enterprises. That year, 652 people worked, of which 523 were workers, and the enterprise received a new name, instead of “Plywood Plant No. 2” - “Parfino House-Building Plant”. In 1953, the company began producing plywood for export.

In 1953 the construction and installation of sawmill equipment was completed.

In 1954, a woodworking shop also came into operation. The production of panel houses began, which began to be sent to many cities and towns of the country.

In 1958 a workshop for the production of fiberboards was put into operation.

In the same year, the company produced 35.5 thousand cubic meters of plywood, 198 thousand cubic meters of lumber, 109 thousand square meters of fiberboards, 99 thousand standard houses, 7 thousand cubic meters of containers, etc.

The 1950s gave the settlement a new face. Over the years, a bakery, a bathhouse, a hospital town, school No. 2, a kindergarten, a consumer services plant, a nursery, a House of Culture, and a settlement  council building were built.

In 1962 a furniture workshop came into operation, which began to produce equipment for schools and boarding schools.

Following the results of the seventh five-year plan (1961–1965), 20 plant employees were awarded orders and medals. A peeler with 35 years of experience, Mikhail Ivanovich Yevdokimov, was awarded the medal “For Labor Valor”, the Order of Lenin, the Red Banner of Labor and the Badge of Honor, and in 1984 he became a laureate of the State Prize.

Since 1960, the plant has mastered the production of waterproof BS-1 plywood, and in 1963 they began gluing plywood with synthetic resins.

Due to the fact that plywood began to occupy more than fifty percent of gross production, in 1972 the Parfino house-building factory was again renamed the Parfino Plywood factory.

In April 1975, Alexander Borisovich Davidovich was appointed director of the plant. With him the enterprise and the settlement itself received further development. These were the years of technical re-equipment and development of the social sphere.

Due to the depletion of raw materials in the area, the volume of rafting was reduced, and the enterprise began to experience a serious shortage of wood. A decision was made to build a lower warehouse, which made it possible to organize the transportation of wood on haulage couplers from logging enterprises, free up workers for cutting timber in timber industry enterprises, create a reserve of raw materials at the plant and ensure the rhythmic operation of the enterprise throughout the year.

Since 1975, the Parfino Plywood Factory has constantly emerged as the winner of the competition among plywood enterprises in the USSR and has become an industry leader.

The plant's production base was improved: the boiler room of the thermal power plant was transferred from solid fuel to liquid fuel, and then to gas, and new lines purchased in Finland were installed in the plywood shop. Major repairs were carried out in the fiberboard shop, child care center, and sawmill shop. The territory of the enterprise was completely asphalted. In 1977, a workshop for the production of consumer goods was opened.

In the 80s, the management of the plant did serious work to improve working conditions, housing and cultural conditions of workers. On the territory of the plant there was a health center with an inhalation and fluorography room, a store, a reception center for a consumer services plant, and a greenhouse with an area of 1,500 square meters. m, change houses are equipped in the workshops. Over five years, 4,376 sq. m. were built of housing, a kindergarten, water intake and water treatment facilities.

Alexander Borisovich Davidovich left a bright mark on the history of not only the Parfino plywood factory, which he headed for ten years, but also the settlement of Parfino. The sports complex built on his initiative gave the people of the settlement and the entire region the opportunity to engage in various sports. Competitions were held among the plant's workshops. The director himself regularly went in for sports and trained a group of children.

By the end of the 80s, the production level increased by 152 percent compared to 1962, and plywood production increased by 2.8 times. The plant has completely switched to gluing plywood with resins. The raw materials exchange was reconstructed with the installation of three heavy-duty boiling pools. In the plywood shop, the peeling department was expanded, a second raw material supply conveyor was built, four peeling machines and four veneer dryers were replaced, and a cold pressing line for veneer was introduced. An extension was built and put into operation to house a 20-bay plywood gluing press. In the sawmill shop of the plant, sawmill equipment was replaced, a high-performance chipper MRG-40, and two mechanized material sorting lines were installed.